Skip to content
All Points North Foundation LOI Form
Legal name of organization
Is your nonprofit organization located and operated in the United States?
Federal tax id number
Applicant Contact Information
1. Project title
2. Number of years this project has been in existence.
3. Grant funding amount requesting:
4. Please state the start and end dates of this project.
5. Please list the target population, constituents, and geographic communities (be specific in terms of numbers reached).
6. Please provide an estimate for the electricity savings (both dollars and kilowatt hours) being offset by the PV system. If this does not pertain to your project or program, simply type ‘NA’.
7. A brief statement of the purpose and nature of the project that All Points North Foundation would fund. If the project is part of a larger initiative, please highlight how the project fits into the larger initiative, and how that larger work aligns with All Points North Foundation’s mission. Also, please discuss the proposed project’s relative importance to the larger initiative (no more than 250 words).
8. Please discuss how this project relates to your organization, and why your organization is qualified to undertake the project (no more than 250 words).
9. Describe project methods or implementation plan (e.g., what is your project and how is it run). Briefly state how the work will address the project goals (limit of 250 words).
10. Please provide an affidavit that the person submitting LOI (if not the Executive Director/CEO/President) is qualified to submit it on behalf of the organization.
Upload supporting documents.
11. How did you hear about All Points North Foundation?
Select An Option
Through a current or past All Points North Foundation grantee
In local media
In trade media
Through social media
At a conference
Contacted by All Points North Foundation
Page load link