Skip to content
Applicant Contact Information
Legal Name of Organization
Federal Tax Identification Number
Project Contact Person
Contact Information for Person Located at Project Site if different (enter name, title, address, e-mail and telephone number).
1. State Organization's Mission
2. Total Annual Organizational Budget
3. List Board of Directors and Qualifications of Key Staff
4. Provide Brief Organizational History and Track Record (No more than 500 words).
Grant Request Summary
5. Project Title
6. Number of Years This Project Has Been in Existence
7. Total Project Costs
8. Grant Amount Requested
9. Provide Project Summary
10. Start Date of This Project
11. End Date of This Project
12. Please provide an estimate for the electricity savings (both dollars and kilowatt hours) being offset by the PV system. (If this does not pertain to your project or program, simply type ‘NA’).
13. How does your proposed work align with All Points North Foundation’s goals? For education grants, how does the project improve public middle school education and teacher training? For solar projects, how does the project promote solar energy awareness and implementation?
14. Describe the problem or community need that the project addresses.
15. Describe the project methods and implementation plan. (i.e., what is your project and how is it run?).
16. Describe the involvement of the stakeholders. (community groups/leaders, schools, collaborators, volunteers, or supporters).
17. All Points North Foundation is interested in building awareness of grantees’ projects and the partnership with All Points North Foundation. How would you proactively promote this project? Where would you conduct outreach to raise awareness? (e.g., social media, traditional media, conferences and events, etc.)? Please provide specific distribution numbers (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, newsletter, etc.).
18. Provide a timeline for anticipated project activities. Provide below.
Evaluation (No more than 500 words)
19. How will you measure success? What metrics will you use, both before and after, to determine successful outcomes? State key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals for this project (no more than 5 KPIs). KPIs must be specific and measurable, and directly tied back to the All Points North Foundation grant. Include at least one six-month KPI. Examples for education KPIs could include: number of teachers trained, number of student lives reached, and/or improvement of test scores. Examples for solar KPIs could include: number of solar systems installed and/or number of kilowatt hours saved.
20. Attach a program budget (income and expense) of no more than one page. Specify how the grant money would be allocated (staffing, project materials, etc.).
21. List the organization's other major donors and dollar amount of contribution(s) for the current and previous two years. Provide below.
22. Attach the organization's 990 or 990-PF federal tax return.
Supporting Materials (Optional, No more than 750 words)
23. Please feel free to provide any other information that may support your application, including but not limited to: evaluation surveys, past progress reports, letters of support, news articles, additional organizational information, or additional financial information.
Addressing Systemic Racism